Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fiu fiu~ I'm back home at last...been sleeping alot at home..

Dang~ the bus trip was horrible. Definitely the worst one I ever had. All my roommates had already left for home. I was the last taking 5pm bus..

DAng, it was raining again...the bus was terribly late. It came at 7pm and only start moving at 7.3opm...zomg~ tortorous waiting. Make me want to doze off. So tired le...At last got home about 1.30am~
Which was fckn late..I really hate this.

I manage to get online abit on the using my USB modem and boiboi (laptop). Keke, not too bad although the line is pretty unstable. Well, it was good enough for a travelling bus. Gets disconnected at places but still detects line^^ Only manage to keep up with a little MSN-ing. It was too dark to type in the bus and all bumpy garh~
And also thankiu Luccifer accompany me SMS...oh well, a demon lives in my phone. Wakakaka~

This is my coveted SDO-X Summer Passion installer>>>>>
Tada~ the DVD i requested by post had reached home 2 days before I reach home. Yee haw, good timing^^
And so I had to wreck my brain a little bit to clear up space in my boiboi to install it.
DAng again, the client won't connect to the server after installation. I thought I had missed out some patches but it turned out nothing was wrong really.

The Summer Passion client turns out trying to connect back to X-treme server to download 2updates. I keep restarting the client until it can connect to the server. What a nuisance. After the update, the client now connects to Dreamland server which is the correct one.
Oiyo, what a scare.. this little thing so buggy.

Will be at home for the rest of the week for Hari Raya holiday.
Eat and sleep..haha, so blissful~

Zomg, my dear girlfriend(Ying) is getting married on 27th Sept^^
I wonder how the couple will look like. Haha.. sure very cute^^ Finally marry already. Congratulations to both of you (Ying and Wai). Hope you guys happy happy always^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment