Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thank you^^

Few days ago, I was playing SD0 in my hostel room at night. I still remember I was playing lover mode with Typ3*R_jimmy. Hahaha, it was a hard song and I totally wrecked the game with all the bad and miss.

I was alone in my room when two girls came knocking at my door, Gosh, I forgot to lock the door! zomg~ as usual I wore my Earpump when I'm playing. Noise isolation baby^^ I cant hear them calling for me at the door.

I can't look away either because I was in the middle of a game..dang, what a nuisance~ They actually open the door and kept knocking for my attention. Haha, after that they just came straight in and put everything beside me.

Actually they were sending dedications lolx~ Mooncake festival dedications...usually my roommates get a bunch of them but to my surprise, there's one for me too. zomg~

I looked at the label..haha, the sender spelled my name wrong liao and didn't leave a name..aiya, someone actually sent me candies and I don't know who~

There were some candies sent together with this star-shaped candle^^
Really cute I like it very much^^

Whoever you are~ domo arigato gozaimasu^^
谢谢++++



PS.
Earpump= my earphone
SD0= SDO-X Season 2 (online game)

0 comments:

Post a Comment