Friday, January 29, 2010




Came back from a discussion around 11.20pm.
Phew~ it was pretty pointless. Didn't really got anything much done.
Stategic Management group work lolx^^

Was chatting abit with net friends and listening to my songs.
Staying up really late today.
When I was rummaging through my scattered song havocs,
suddenly spotted a RAW video in my song folder.
I recorded it quite a long time ago...
Had an urge to resync the thing and put it up^^

It was nice memories knowing them in the game.
Lolx thinking back it was kinda funny too.
How much we've grown after all these days.
Kinda miss the guild members back then.
Hahax~

Game client: SDO-X Season 2
Song: Air (Hard)
Duration: 2mins 47sec
Record date: 13 Sept 2009


If you find anything funny, do leave me a comment *winks^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment