Saturday, January 30, 2010

Be my wolf^^

z0mg~absolute masterpiece^^

I was browsing My Received Files folder today because Mey told me to listen to a song she sent me named STRAY HAND. That's where all my MSN stuffs are kept and I never really bother to delete them XD

Spotted this amazing CP (crease pattern) a friend sent to me last year. I wonder who is the original folder and who diagram the CP...
This is only the 1st half of the picture. The other half is the CP outline.

If anyone could fold this out for me, I think I'd love him/her to death x3
I can't even dream of folding out the base for this model. It's really expert stuffs! LOLs

If you had any idea, do let me know^^

3:40 PM 27/2/2010
I ran a search in Google last night.
Found the origins of the werewolf creator in DA^^
\\\Guspath///link here

He actually designed the whole model himself so there not really a diagramed sequence released yet. Although I'm still hopeful.
Only the CPs so far.
It's really an original werewolf masterpiece^^

Mesmerising <3. And all the other stuffs he folded were awesome too.
Check it out xD

2 comments:

crocgrl said...

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f98/dark-chancellors-pack-released-formerly-rfpack2-37995/

crocgrl said...

http://www.bluexoon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1425&sid=2b2d3b4f384f534e995a40618851b16d

Post a Comment